Church Growth Simplified

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marketing Plan Summarized

Heavily push, promote Jesus Christ
Keep Him in heavy rotation
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
John 12:32


Vision Statement

It is our desire to see none perish
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
I Peter 3: 9

Mission Statement
Preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, minister to the hurting
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:18-19

1 comments:

Karen M. Pina July 17, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Pastor Lisa,

Yes, this is a great lesson God teaches us, and He's used you mightily here to teach it as well. My spiritual mother would often say, you are not going to get me killed . . . stop trying to make me an idol. She constantly trained us to keep the focus on Jesus as you've done here in this post. Thank you for yet another powerful reminder . . . truly God is speaking. We need to keep this ever before us.

Lovingly,

Karen M. Pina
GOD's Coach

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP